Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies [electronic resource] : FY2010 Appropriations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews issues related to FY2010 appropriations bills for Federal science agencies, the Departments of Commerce and Justice, and related agencies and programs. Summarizes status and scope of the bills, major issues, funding levels, and related Congressional activity. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123393