Federal Employees Health Benefits Program [electronic resource] : Available Health Insurance Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Profiles current health insurance options available through the Federal employees health benefits program (FEHBP). Reviews FEHBP information and plans, role of flexible spending accounts in FEHBP, relationship between FEHBP and Medicare enrollment rules, and relationship between FEHBP and P.L. 111-5, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Explains changes to FEHBP proposed by health reform bills, in order to comply with any requirements on plans, employers, and individuals. Includes appendix detailing OPM role in FEHBP.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123448