Unemployment Insurance [electronic resource] : Available Unemployment Benefits and Legislative Activity
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains basic eligibility requirements, benefits, and financing structure of four kinds of unemployment benefits available to unemployed workers to provide them with income support during a spell of unemployment, including regular unemployment compensation, extended benefits, emergency unemployment compensation program, and disaster unemployment assistance. Summarizes legislative issues in the 111th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123464