Chile [electronic resource] : Political and Economic Conditions and U.S. Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides historical background on Chile. Summarizes recent political and economic developments, including recent elections, education demonstrations, Mapuche activism, human rights, energy challenges, and economic challenges. Addresses issues in U.S.-Chile relations, including the U.S.-Chile Free Trade Agreement, U.S. assistance, regional leadership, and narcotics and human trafficking.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123500