Foreign Aid [electronic resource] : An Introduction to U.S. Programs and Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides introduction to U.S. foreign aid programs and policy, covering foreign aid rationales, objectives, types of foreign aid, and funding priorities and trends. Considers overall foreign aid spending. Examines delivery of aid, highlighting key Federal agencies, different forms in which aid is provided, and foreign loans and grants; and explains role of Congress. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123614