GAO Bid Protests [electronic resource] : Trends, Analysis, and Options for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews background on Federal bid protest function, to ensure full and open competition. Examines recent trends in GAO bid protest process, highlighting number of GAO bid protests filed and sustained, impact on contracts, and DOD contracts and bid protests; in light of recent Congressional concern due to protests of high-profile awards and reports that the number of protests is increasing. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123615