Tariff Modifications [electronic resource] : Miscellaneous Tariff Bills
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes miscellaneous duty suspension legislation in the 109th-111th Congresses to suspend or reduce tariffs on certain imports. Describes current Committee procedure for evaluating and selecting commodities for inclusion in miscellaneous trade and technical corrections bills; and discusses policy considerations. Lists miscellaneous trade legislation from the 97th to the 110th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123624