Detection of Nuclear Weapons and Materials [electronic resource] : Science, Technologies, Observations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 102 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes science of detecting nuclear weapons and materials. Profiles and assesses nine selected advanced technologies, to illustrate range of nuclear detection projects under development. Provides observations on development of nuclear detection technologies; and explains signatures of plutonium, enriched uranium, nuclear weapons, and special nuclear material. Describes how to detect these signatures, and how to avoid detection. Includes graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123677