El Salvador [electronic resource] : Political, Economic, and Social Conditions and U.S. Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines El Salvador political situation, including legislative record, 2009 elections, economic and social conditions, and gangs and violence. Addresses relations with the U.S., including U.S. aid, Millennium Challenge Account compact, counter-narcotics issues, support for U.S. military operations in Iraq, migration, and trade relations and the Dominican Republic-Central America-U.S. Free Trade Agreement.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123687