Pakistan's Capital Crisis [electronic resource] : Implications for U.S. Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses current financial crisis in Pakistan, which is in need of an estimated $4 billion in capital to avoid defaulting on its sovereign debt. Reviews options to secure capital through short-term financial assistance from international agencies and donor nations; discusses IMF loan; considers continued need for further assistance; and assesses long term economic challenges. Considers implications for U.S. policy, and reviews Congressional response.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123741