Cuba [electronic resource] : Issues for the 111th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes economic and political conditions in Cuba, including the human rights situation; and outlines Cuban foreign policy. Reviews U.S. policy toward Cuba, including aftermath of 2008 hurricanes, proposals to ease restrictions on agricultural exports, and travel, and private humanitarian assistance; trademark sanctions; offshore oil development; drug interdiction cooperation; terrorism; support for democracy and human rights; Radio and TV Marti; migration issues; and Guantanamo naval base. Covers legislation in the 110th and 111th Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123811