U.S. Foreign-Trade Zones [electronic resource] : Trade Agreement Parity (TAP) Proposal
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Defines and describes U.S. free trade zones, known as U.S. foreign trade zones (FTZs). Explains H.R. 6415, the Trade Agreement Parity (TAP) proposal to amend the U.S. Foreign Trade Zones Act and the North American Free Trade Agreement implementing legislation, and explains impact on FTZs. Identifies potential winners and losers under TAP and pro/con arguments, reviews economic studies on TAP, offers policy analysis, and outlines options for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123823