China-U.S. Relations [electronic resource] : Current Issues and Implications for U.S. Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews recent developments in and background on China, and highlights importance of China and implications for U.S. policy. Provides overview of and outlines factors affecting U.S.-China relations. Reviews key issues, including global financial crisis, military and national security issues, economic and trade issues, product safety standards, demonstrations in Tibet, China-U.S. official dialogues, Chinese relationship with Taiwan, Chinese foreign relations, environmental concerns, and domestic political issues. Discusses legislation in the 111th Congress. Provides related 2009 chronology of events.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123831