Long-Range Ballistic Missile Defense in Europe [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues surrounding U.S.-proposed long-range ballistic missile defense system, comprising radar and antiballistic missile installations, to be based in Europe. Explains international and Congressional reaction to proposal.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123925