Cost of Iraq, Afghanistan, and Other Global War on Terror Operations Since 9/11 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 68 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines costs of military operations, reconstruction, embassy expenses, veterans' health care, and foreign aid programs in Iraq and Afghanistan; and describes costs to enhance security at military bases worldwide. Covers trends in war funding, and reviews major war cost issues in the 110th Congress. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10123966