Intellectual Property Rights and International Trade [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on intellectual property rights (IPR), and explains role of U.S. international trade policy in enhancing IPR protection and enforcement abroad. Discusses global intellectual property holdings, IPR contribution to economy, organization structure of IPR protection, domestic trade law, and issues for Congress. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124043