Iran Sanctions [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background information on P.L. 107-24, the Iran-Libya Sanctions Act (ILSA), which was later renamed the Iran Sanctions Act. Describes background and original passage of ILSA, modifications in the 109th Congress, effectiveness and ongoing challenges, energy routes and refinery investment, significant purchase agreements, and amendments proposed in the 110th and 111th Congresses. Examines relationships to other U.S. sanctions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124140