Panama [electronic resource] : Political and Economic Conditions and U.S. Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews political and economic conditions in and U.S. relations with Panama. Covers 1989 U.S. military intervention, drug trafficking and money laundering, tax haven status, U.S. trade relations and a potential free trade agreement, operation and security of the Panama Canal, and contamination of firing ranges and San Jose Island.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124163