Russian Energy Policy Toward Neighboring Countries [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses Russian oil and gas industries, including their efforts to purchase energy infrastructure in central and eastern Europe and reduce energy subsidies to neighboring countries. Examines impact of recent Russian energy policy on neighboring countries, and international concerns about perceived Russian efforts to manipulate foreign energy dependency to achieve political goals. Reviews U.S. efforts to promote energy security of these countries and covers Congressional action.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124352