Global Economic Crisis [electronic resource] : Impact on Sub-Saharan Africa and Global Policy Responses
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Sub-Saharan African economies, and examines short- and long-term impact of global economic crisis in areas of trade, capital flows, sub-regional variations, fiscal balances, poverty alleviation, food security, and political stability. Reviews international policy responses, considers outlook for future, and discusses issues for Congress. Includes graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124505