F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Program [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 113 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes DOD Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) new generation aircraft R&D program involving AF, Navy, USMC, and the British Royal Navy. Details program origin and acquisition milestones, procurement quantities, management, internal participation, funding and cost projections, manufacturing locations, and proposed FY2010 budget. Considers proposals for alternate engine, development status and readiness for higher-rate production, program affordability and projected fighter aircraft inventory shortfalls, and implications for the U.S. defense industry; and examines Congressional action.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124506