Iran's Nuclear Program [electronic resource] : Status
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides a brief overview of nuclear programs in Iran. Examines current controversy surrounding Iran's possible pursuit of a program and facilities to develop nuclear weapons and recent efforts by UN and International Atomic Energy Agency to enforce suspension of nuclear activity in Iran.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124528