Intellectual Property Rights Protection and Enforcement [electronic resource] : Section 337 of the Tariff Act of 1930
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Section 337 of the Tariff Act of 1930, which allows U.S. companies to protect themselves from imports that infringe on intellectual property rights. Discusses investigation and appeals processes, remedies and enforcement mechanisms, trends in Section 337 cases, alternative to Section 337 investigations, and issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124549