V-22 Osprey Tilt-Rotor Aircraft [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of V-22 Osprey aircraft program including brief history of V-22 development, intended missions, key contractors, procurement quantities, multiyear procurement for FY2008-FY2012, estimated total program cost, prior year funding, FY2010 funding request, program history and milestones, initial deployments, foreign military sales, and GAO assessments. Reviews issues for Congress and legislative activity for FY2010.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124626