United Arab Emirates Nuclear Program and Proposed U.S. Nuclear Cooperation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines United Arab Emirates (UAE) program to develop civilian nuclear power plants. Provides background on U.S.-UAE relations, proposed U.S.-UAE cooperation in the nuclear program, and issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124689