Honest Leadership and Open Government Act of 2007 [electronic resource] : The Role of the Clerk of the House and Secretary of the Senate
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Introduces P.L. 110-81, the Honest Leadership and Open Government Act (HLOGA) of 2007, which amends the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995 to provide additional and more frequent disclosures of lobbying contacts and activities. Examines role of the Clerk of the House and the Secretary of the Senate in implementing new lobbying registration and disclosure requirements, provides overview of the new guidance document they have jointly issued, and examines HLOGA provisions requiring lobbyists to file semi-annual reports detailing certain political contributions and other expenditures related to public officials.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124801