Emergency Economic Stabilization Act's Insurance for Troubled Assets [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes and analyzes insurance program for "troubled assets" contained in P.L. 110-343, the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act, which addresses recent financial instability through a variety of measures, including offering Federal guarantees for certain securities that are perceived as being at the root of the current financial instability. Reviews likely impact of program and challenges ahead for implementation of program, Department of Treasury actions since enactment, and legislation in the 111th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124829