Tax Gap, Tax Enforcement, and Tax Compliance Proposals in the 111th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Defines tax gap concepts, explains methodology used to estimate tax gap, examines relationship between tax gap and enforcement, and discusses the IRS comprehensive strategy to reduce gross tax gap. Examines possible enforcement areas, and describes legislation proposed in the 111th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124877