Senate Rules Restricting the Content of Conference Reports [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of what has been considered "out of scope" material under Senate rules and precedents. Discusses definition of "new directed spending provision," and describes disposition and waiving of points of order raised against conference reports containing "out of scope" material and "new directed spending provisions." Outlines procedural steps for disposing of these points of order when they are raised against conference reports.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124898