Presidential Records [electronic resource] : Issues for the 111th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes Obama Administration Executive Order 13489, which grants incumbent President and the relevant former Presidents 30 days to review Presidential records prior to their being released to the public; and discusses its departure from Bush administration policies on Presidential record preservation. Examines H.R. 35, to statutorily rescind the Executive Order 13233 issued by former President George W. Bush; and considers its possible legislative effects on the Presidential records policies of the Obama Administration.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10124915