Executive Schedule IV Pay Cap on General Schedule Compensation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background information on the general schedule (GS) and executive schedule pay systems and the annual pay adjustment processes in those systems. Provides information on effect of the executive schedule level IV pay cap on pay for GS employees. Discusses potential implications of pay cap on salaries, pensions, and the ability of agencies to recruit and retain staff. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125039