Overdraft/Bounced-Check Protection [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses efforts to enhance consumer protection by improving disclosure of certain overdraft protection programs provided by banking institutions. Examines Federal regulatory efforts to address overdraft protection issues; and provides overview of H.R. 1456, the Consumer Overdraft Protection Fair Practices Act; and H.R. 1487, the Overdraft Fee Notification Act, to improve consumer overdraft protections.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125092