Banking and Financial Infrastructure Continuity [electronic resource] : Pandemic Flu, Terrorism, and Other Challenges
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines issues relating to the security and operational continuity of financial institutions and markets, including the banking system, in light of pandemic flu, terrorism, and other challenges. Discusses the financial system security role of DHS, safety net measures currently in place to protect financial infrastructure against financial and operational/security risks, recent financial infrastructure safety and continuity experiences, and various financial business continuity proposals. Covers executive branch initiatives, legislation since Sept 11, 2001, and Congressional oversight.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125110