Federal Budget [electronic resource] : Current and Upcoming Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Federal budget, covering FY2008 revenues, outlays, and deficits; trends; deficits, debt, and interest; budget cycle; and budget baseline projections. Considers FY2009 and FY2010 budgets in light of current economic challenges, budget and macroeconomic policy, and examines current and upcoming issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125252