Economic Stimulus [electronic resource] : Issues and Policies
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines current state of economy and need for fiscal stimulus, including measures that have already been taken by monetary authorities. Reviews proposed 2009 economic stimulus package in House and Senate versions of H.R. 1 and final provisions in P.L. 111-5, both the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Assesses need for, magnitude of, design of, and potential consequences of fiscal stimulus. Discusses recent and proposed interventions for financial firms and markets.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125340