Major Tax Issues in the 111th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses economic context of tax issues considered by the 111th Congress; and examines tax revenues to finance health care reform, earned income credit, first-time homebuyer tax credit, estate tax revenues, proposed extension of carryback period for net operating losses, Federal budget pay-as-you-go, revenue provisions in budget proposals, international taxation, economic stimulus, alternative minimum tax for individuals, scheduled expiration of the 2001 tax cuts, and tax gap and tax shelters. Reviews recently enacted tax legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125433