Clean Air Issues in the 111th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses current issues relating to global climate change. Examines various Clean Air Act issues of interest in the 111th Congress, including emissions from electric power plants, the clean air interstate rule, the clean air mercury rule, carbon emissions, and new source review requirements.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125661