Animal Agriculture [electronic resource] : 2008 Farm Bill Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses importance of trade in animal agriculture; provides background on animal agriculture issues, including market competition and packer concentration, livestock mandatory price reporting, meat and poultry safety, country-of-origin labeling, animal identification for health protection, animal welfare, feed prices, disaster assistance, and environmental issues; and examines related 2008 farm bill provisions. Summarizes selected livestock provisions of P.L. 110-246, the 2008 farm bill, and compares them with the 2007 farm bills.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125670