U.S. National Science Foundation [electronic resource] : Major Research Equipment and Facility Construction
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes concerns raised by the scientific community about the adequacy of the planning and management of major NSF research facilities that support science and technology R&D. Discusses audit of the NSF Major Research Equipment and Facilities Construction account, and reviews related NSF and Congressional activities to address the issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125704