Fishery, Aquaculture, and Marine Mammal Issues in the 111th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on and reviews legislation and issues relating to the management of commercial and sport fisheries, aquaculture, and marine mammal protection. Details current and past proposals to amend or reauthorize the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act and the Marine Mammal Protection Act, and reviews NOAA fisheries appropriations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125788