America COMPETES Act and the FY2009 Budget [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes provisions of P.L. 110-69, the America Creating Opportunities to Meaningfully Promote Excellence in Technology, Education, and Science (America COMPETES) Act, which aims to improve U.S. scientific and technological innovation and competitiveness by developing innovation infrastructure and increase research investment, including provisions to extend and revise science and technology education programs. Discusses some America COMPETES Act programs in relation to Presidential FY2009 and FY2010 authorization, and reviews Congressional activities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125863