Air Pollution and Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Ships [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides information regarding pollution from ships and port facilities, discusses efforts to ratify and to strengthen Annex VI of the International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships, and describes proposed legislation to control emissions from ships by amending the Clean Air Act. Reviews measures being implemented and considered by local, State, and Federal regulatory agencies. Examines issues related to marine vessels as source of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125865