Advanced Spectroscopic Portal Program [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides history of DHS Advanced Spectroscopic Portal (ASP) program, to develop, procure, and deploy an improved type of radiation detection device to protect U.S. from terrorist attacks. Outlines issues for Congress, including ASP capability to detect and identify threats, costs and benefits, criteria for secretarial certification, and actions that would follow secretarial certification; and examines options for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125902