Carbon Tax and Greenhouse Gas Control [electronic resource] : Options and Considerations for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses considerations of using a carbon tax to control greenhouse gas emission. Examines fundamental choices involved between a tax and a cap control instruments, and discusses policy tools that could be employed to bridge gap between a carbon tax and a cap-and-trade program. Explores potential advantages and disadvantages of a carbon tax. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125910