U.S. Energy [electronic resource] : Overview and Selected Facts and Numbers
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents facts and figures related to domestic energy sources, including oil, electricity, natural gas, coal, and renewable energy. Addresses energy conservation and energy efficiency, and reviews major statistical resources. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125939