Patent Reform in the 111th Congress [electronic resource] : Innovation Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines patent laws and procedures reform innovation issues. Discusses patents and innovation policy; current issues and concerns, including patent quality, litigation costs, international harmonization, potential abuses of patent speculators, role of individuals and universities and small entities, and different roles for patents in distinct industries; proposed legislative initiatives regarding patent reform; and other possible reforms.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10125964