Water Quality Issues in the 111th Congress [electronic resource] : Oversight and Implementation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Outlines water quality-related Congressional activity since P.L. 100-4, the Water Quality Act of 1987. Examines water quality issues in the 111th Congress, including authorization of wastewater infrastructure funding and regulatory protection of wetlands. Addresses Clean Water Act (CWA) issues, including implementation of the Beaches Environmental Assessment and Coastal Health Act; combined and separate sewer overflows; nonpoint pollution management; strategy concerning animal feeding operations; relationship between CWA and the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act; and EPA water transfer rule. Covers FY2009 and FY2010 appropriations and economic stimulus.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10126200