Pigford Case [electronic resource] : USDA Settlement of a Discrimination Suit by Black Farmers
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews settlement agreement resulting from a class-action lawsuit brought by black farmers against USDA, alleging that USDA discriminated against black farmers in farm credit and non-credit agricultural programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10126433