Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response [electronic resource] : The SAFER Grant Program
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response Act (SAFER), which authorizes grants to local fire departments to pay for salaries and benefits of new firefighters. Reviews FY2009-FY2010 appropriations, SAFER program implementation, and issues in the 111th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10126456