Status of the Copenhagen Climate Change Negotiations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines status of international climate change negotiations under the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, to address global climate change beyond 2012, in light of upcoming UN conference in Copenhagen, from Dec. 7-18, 2009. Explores options for a single treaty or two separate agreements. Reviews main topics under negotiation, including a shared long-term vision to 2050; obligations to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions; adapting to impacts of climate change; financial assistance to developing countries; technology development and transfer; enhancement of carbon sequestration in forests; and measuring, reporting, and verification of progress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10126479